The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that we consistently deliver the type of exceptional care that patients will tell their friends about.
- To assist the Supervising Pharmacist in meeting operational standards and implementing company initiatives.
- Work with the team to find care solutions for our customers and patients
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Assist in group healthcare and company / marketing events.
- Communicate with the team on business performance and new initiatives.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to the Pharmacist Regional Manager on store and employee performance.