- 4 day week
- 36 or 40 hour contract available
- No late nights
- Free parking
- Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
- Supported in-store by an excellent team
- Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that we consistently deliver the type of exceptional care that patients will tell their friends about.
- Managing the dispensary to ensure operational standards are met and that company initiatives are implemented.
- Work with the team to find care solutions for our customers and patients
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Assist in group healthcare and company / marketing events.
- Taking responsibility for the overall running of your dispensary, with a view to growing the business and achieving store targets
- Communicate with the team on business performance and new initiatives.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to the Pharmacist Regional Manager on store and employee performance.
- As a motivating leader, you will empower those around you to be their best, to innovate, and very importantly, to have fun whilst doing it.
The behaviours we are seeking/encouraging
- Enthusiastic, self- motivated with excellent people skills, confidence and demonstrable clinical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute.
- Have a key focus on patients and customers ensuring exemplary face to face interactions.
- Highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure.
- Positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Use of your experience and knowledge of prescription schemes and eligibility requirements to assist patients in accessing the medicine they need and in minimising waste through accurate claiming.
- Passionate, highly driven and motivated individual who loves what they do.