The main duties of these roles include:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Lloydspharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- To build and maintain relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
- Seek to acquire new business through proactively approaching Nursing Homes and other relevant institutions
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must be 3 years qualified
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
The successful candidate will:
- Consistently live the Company Values
- Have a good business acumen
- Be highly organised
- Be competent and able to work under pressure
- Have excellent interpersonal skills