We are currently looking to recruit Store Managers for various stores in Cavan.
- To know and understand company policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented effectively by the retail sales team.
- To undertake other additional duties as may be assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste, and other KPIs.
- Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in the store
- Merchandise and present the store to the highest standard
- Approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork and fosters a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace
- Ability to develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment
- Manage employee performance, giving regular feedback, recognition, and encouragement
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally, and consistent with store policy
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Ability to train, develop and motivate staff.
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- An understanding of how to achieve KPIs and targets
- Commerciality and brand awareness
- Passion for grocery retail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
Previous management/supervisory experience within a retail environment is required.
Please apply with your most recent C.V for further details on this role and other Store Manager roles.