It is important that the successful applicant demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Previous post qualification dispensary experience is essential.
- Be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be capable of working on own initiative.
- Be flexible in approach to work.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a team environment.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
We can offer you:
- Excellent Hourly Rates available
- Great Colleague Discount
- Social Funds
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- Annual Leave which increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Further educational assistance
- Bike to work scheme
- Uniform provided
- Awards for long service