- Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar community pharmacy OTC role
- Must have strong product knowledge of OTC medical products and cosmetics
- Proven experience of medicine sales, merchandising and stock control.
- Strong customer service ethos
- Attention to detail good organisational skills
- IT skills would be an advantage.
- Be knowledgeable and advise customers on all OTC products.
- Manage stock control and replenishment of stock.
- Process orders & deal with reps.
- Keep shop floor and storeroom clean and well maintained.
Essential Person Specifications
- Approachable, friendly and professional
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
Job Type: Full-time