The HR Generalist will provide a wide range of HR support services and will be the first point of contact for all HR queries. This is a great opportunity to further develop your HR skills and experience.
- Advertising all vacant positions including identifying new recruitment opportunities
- Shortlisting candidates, interview scheduling and attending interviews as required
- Completing reference checks, employee screening, mandatory paperwork and issuing employment contracts
- Onboarding new employees and developing the onboarding programme
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a HR role.
- Experience in Employee Relations
- Qualification in Human resources or equivalent
- Strong communication - verbal and writing
- Ability to work on your own initiative and equally as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills and IT literacy
Please apply with your CV for further information about this role.