We have partnered with a leading home care provider who is seeking a Care Supervisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will conduct supervision visits, carry out risk assessments, and participate in care activities. There is plenty of opportunity for career progression and the salary and benefits offered are competitive with flexible hours. The successful candidate must have their own transport and a full clean driver's license.
Working hours are Mon - Fri. No weekends.
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Guaranteed Hours
- Extensive training provided - we're passionate about investing in our people.
- Supportive work environment
- Social Events
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Progression opportunities
- Conduct care supervision visits
- Conduct risk assessments to ensure a safe working environment
- Oversee the accurate maintenance of supervision records
- Participate in care activities as part of the care supervision process
- Employ a best practice approach in the care of our clients
- Support and supervise our carers to deliver the best possible care
- QQI/Fetac Level 5 Major award for Health Care Skills
- Computer literacy/administration skills desirable
- Min 1 years experience working as a Care Assistant or other relevant experience
- Experience in a supervisory capacity desirable- preferably in a home care setting, but experience in other sectors also considered.
- Full clean driver's license & own car
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year