A leading retailer based in Dublin West is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and will have a passion for Customer Service. The salary on offer is excellent with the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Enabling the customer service team to be customer-centric and provide an amazing experience.
- Demonstrate passion and dedication to the company's values
- Knowing the organisation's products inside and out to step in on escalated customer issues that the team is unable to resolve.
- Resolving complaints efficiently
- Develop and implement customer service policies/procedures and that CS staff adhere to these.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Review customer complaints and track complaint resolutions.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate and performance manage staff.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service management.
- People management experience.
- Zendesk experience is advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent and professional written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be Customer-centric.