We are now recruiting for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager for one of our hotel clients in Louth.
Reporting to the F&B Manager, the Assistant F&B Manager will support the successful management and continuous development of day-to-day operations for the Food & Beverage department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the F&B Manager.
- People leadership, including recruiting, retaining and developing employees.
- Target setting and supporting the team to achieving targets.
- Experience in a supervisory role in an F&B or other hotel operations team.
- Proven leadership skills.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- A focus on customer service.
Please apply with your CV if you are interested in finding out more about the above role or about other suitable roles we may have available.