Fusion are currently seeking an Assistant Accommodation Manager for one of our hotel partners in Longford.
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, the Assistant Accommodation Manager will support the housekeeping function in the hotel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor Standard of work, ensuring the highest quality.
- Lead and direct the team of Accommodation assistants / housekeeping staff.
- Ensure compliance with all H&S and HACCP regulations.
- Monitor the cleanliness of all public areas in the hotel.
- You will also be required to liaise with the Maintenance department to ensure the hotel standards are consistently high.
- 1-2 years’ experience within an Accommodation Department at assistant management/supervisory level.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to assist in other departments should the need arise.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.